Jun 16, 2020
In this episode, I dive deep into how to clear money blocks that
are hurting your business, stopping you from growing, and receiving
So today's episode is all about abundance. Like I said, but one of
the things that you might not realize is one of the biggest blocks
for abundance is actually the fear of judgment.
I am really excited to share this because if you are like many of
the people that I talk to, you may not know that one of the biggest
abundance blocks is fear of judgment.
Every human being that has a pulse has experienced a fear of being
Fear of judgment never really goes away, even if you think you
already worked through it and learning how to clear this block has
the power to unlock abundance in your business and life.
Today’s episode is one you will not want to miss if you if want to
learn how to clear money blocks that are hurting your business.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why we all at some point in our lives have felt fear of being
judged by other people.
- The importance of understanding that the fear of being judged
never really goes away.
- How the fear of judgment can stop you from growing if you don’t
know how to overcome it.
- Why I honestly felt so afraid to come out of my spiritual
- How the stories we tell ourselves when we were kids get
programmed in our brain and still trigger us as adults.
- Why it’s so important to understand that the story you are
telling yourself does not serve you anymore.
- Why I still continued to hide for over a decade and not being
open with people in my life.
- The danger of giving all your power to the fear of
- When you are not helping others because you are afraid of
judgment, you are doing the world a disservice.
- How I knew it was time to share with the world that I was a
- Why there is not the right way to come out of your spiritual
- Why sharing who you truly are, helps you attract the right
people to your life.
- Why letting go of judgment unlocks has the power to unlock
abundance in business and life.
- What would you do or say if you were not worried about being
judged by other people
- "For most of my life, I have felt misunderstood, like I had to
hide who I was to be myself. " - Emily Aarons
- "Each and every day, I'm not going to look outward for what
people give me permission to say and do, instead I am going to turn
inward and listen to what my inner compass is telling me. " - Emily
- "If you were not worried about being judged by other people,
what would you do? What would you say? That's a place where you can
start to do the work." - Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper: