May 19, 2020
Today’s episode is a special one, it’s April 29th of 2020 and I
am recording part one of a series of episodes to document my
experience. Yesterday, I had a major energetic up-leveling and I
thought it would be helpful to share with you how does up-leveling
in your business affects your body and energy.
There are so many entrepreneurs that go through this experience,
but they don't have the words to articulate and explain what's
going on in their system, their body, and their energy field.
Some of the signs can easily be misinterpreted as hitting a ceiling
or doing something wrong or needing to change directions or a sign
that you should stop and that’s the reason why I wanted to record
this series of episodes to document in real-time what it's like to
go through launch and what happens energetically as you're
If you have ever wondered how does up-leveling in your business
affects your body and energy field this is an episode you will want
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How does up-leveling in your business affect your body and
- Why it’s so important to learn to identify signs of
- Why do you have energy shifts in your business and how do they
- What are common emotions when you feel you are being stretched
- How you can become a witness to your own growth.
- Why it’s important to know and trust that some people will
accept your offer to join your program but the vast majority will
- Why if you are putting all your energy on hoping that 100% of
people, you are wasting your energy.
- Why rules are meant to be broken and you can make your own
rules in your business.
- Why you need to have friends and peers who really see you and
- Why be open to receive higher levels of income, you need to
learn how to clear your energy.
- Why, when you feel an energy shift, it does not mean it’s a
sign to stop, but on the contrary, it’s a chance to pause, open up
and allow the energy to move.
- "I was feeling a huge stretch energetically, it almost felt
like if you take a piece of gum, and you pull it and stretch it out
wide." - Emily Aarons
- "If you're putting all this pressure on yourself to convert 100
percent of people, you're wasting your energy. "- Emily Aarons
- "Rules are meant to be broken and you can make your own rules."
- Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper: