Nov 17, 2020
Today, we are going to dive deep into how to overcome the fear
of selling your offers.
This episode is extra special because I have two special guests,
Sara Drury and Heather Doran, who are not only my friends but also
are coaches in the Align & Activate Mastermind and they've been
with me since its inception in January and 2020.
This is a topic that we have been working on with the mastermind
and we thought we would give you a taste of the work by sharing
with you 7 things that are blocking you from creating powerful
offers so you can get over the fear of selling.
In this episode, we talk about how to overcome the fear of selling
your offers so you can finally create offers that people want to
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why if you want to grow and scale your business, you need to
get comfortable with the idea of creating and testing offers.
- How to use simple questions to reframe your fear of creating
and selling your offers.
- Why, when you don’t create offers because you are afraid of
judgment, you are being selfish.
- Understanding that the process of creating offers it’s just
like an experiment.
- Discovering the key ingredient that you need to inject to your
offers and to your business.
- The real reason why you need to create space to feel joy and
alignment now, even before you achieve your goals.
- Why it’s so important to give yourself permission to trust and
take action, even if you feel fear and feel uncertainty about the
- "We are like torch holders, holding the light so you can walk
down the path." - Emily Aarons
- "Alignment is Bliss; it’s when you can just say hell yes to the
things that light you up." - Emily Aarons
- "Science is now explaining what ancient wisdom has been saying
for hundreds of thousands of years." - Sara Drury
- "It's more comfortable to stay unseen." - Sara Drury
- "We think that it's got to be hard to make money and here's the
thing, it doesn’t have to be hard." - Heather Doran
- "Clarity is not going to just come and beat you over the head.
You have to go out and do the work to get clarity." - Heather
Resources to Take You Deeper:
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving
an honest review on iTunes. Your
ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.