May 26, 2020
Today’s episode is part 3 of a series of episodes that I am
recording to document my launch experience. In this episode, I will
share what I have learned about executing a launch using your
If you haven't listened to Part 1 and Part 2, I highly suggest
listening to those before you listen to this so that what I'm about
to say makes sense.
It’s really important to give you context so you understand what it
took to get here because taking your business to the next level
requires time, patience, and taking action consistently.
If you have ever felt like you are not getting results fast enough
or you find yourself comparing your results to the results of
others, I recorded these series of episodes just for you, so that
you can experience how executing a launch using your intuition
BMS Mastermind will kick off on July 1st, 2020. We only have
limited spots available. Make sure to grab your spot HERE!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to understand the numbers and stats of a launch.
- Why it’s so important to avoid comparing your results to the
results of others.
- Understanding that only action can lead to breakthroughs.
- Why it’s so important when you are selling something to address
objections and bust myths.
- Why it’s so important to offer people an experience of your
work instead of just telling them that you are different.
- When you offer people an experience and you blow their mind,
they notice that you are different.
- Why every business is different and at some point you need to
start using your intuition and come up with your own
- Getting clear on the importance of detaching from your results
and understanding that they don’t define you.
- Why it’s critical that you take the time to understand what
works and what does not work in your offers, especially when you
- How having an amazing team can allow you to show up and support
your audience in a big way.
- Why it’s so important to remember that taking your business to
the next level requires patience and taking consistent action.
- "If you want to sell something, you need to make sure that
people understand the value of what you have, but also to address
all their objections." - Emily Aarons
- "During intuition week, I'm literally showing people and I'm
giving them an experience with my work. So instead of saying: my
meditation is different, just trust me. I'm actually fully blown
people's minds by literally clearing their energy system." - Emily
- "What I know as a human is so minuscule. It's not even a drop
in the ocean of infinity of wisdom that the universe has. So why
would I think that my way is the way that I should focus my energy?
So I don't." - Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper: