Nov 19, 2019
Today, you will discover the process that I follow to make hard
In this episode, I go deep into the importance of making decisions
from a flow state.
Decisions feel hard when you are out of alignment because your ego
is the one that is in charge.
On the other hand, when you are in alignment and you are in a flow
state, it’s easy; you just have this knowing and it feels like it's
Making decisions should be a simple yes or a simple no.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why it’s important to remove the drama from your
- Why decisions can be light and easy or hard and stressful.
- How to avoid complaining energy and what it really is.
- How to sit with your decisions so you can really see what’s
causing you stress.
- What do you gain by agonizing over this decision?
- What is decision fatigue and how to avoid it?
- How the stress of not making a decision affects your body.
- Why smart entrepreneurs understand the importance of investing
in their mindset so they can become more successful.
- “You have all the knowing inside of you. It’s a matter of
giving yourself permission to look at it.” - Emily Aarons
- “You are the most valuable asset in your business. Your
business can’t run without you. So you need to take care of
yourself and pause long enough to find where your ease is.” - Emily
- “If you are brought into the stress, it means you are not in
the flow. So what is it telling you? Part of what it is telling you
is that you're not aligned with that thing.” - Emily Aarons