Aug 22, 2019
Where are you on your journey in your business? Are those
“perfect strategies” that have worked so amazingly well for others
working for you? In this episode, Emily shares how to take those
“perfect” strategies and make them perfect for YOU.
We all know there is no shortage of amazing strategies out there
for you to grow your business, but the reason why something that
has worked for someone else may not work for you is because it
isn’t in alignment with you, or may not “feel” right.
Strategies and tactics are the map. Dialing into your “inner
compass” (your intuition and inner knowing) is your super power and
will get you further faster, with better results. Without a compass
you don’t know where to go. That is what you want to tap into, so
your inner compass can serve as your guide.
Highlights you won't want to miss:
- Listen to the signs your body gives you, for instance: if your
body tightens or feels “off” those are signs that you aren’t in
- If you are looking for permission to drop all of the stuff
you’re taking on and do it the way YOU want to do it here it
- There are NO RULES. There is no one size fits all.
- ASK YOURSELF - What would make it work for me? How can I feel
good doing it?
- Look at the strategies you’re learning about or implementing
and see what components are feeling heavy or need a shakeup. Then
you can add your own flavor on it.
- When fear does comes up, remember there is a fine line between
being nervous about something and fear pulling you back.
3 Key Points:
- Why following what others do, and what is working for them,
isn’t always your best option.
- How dialing into your inner compass is key
- We are the co-creators of our lives; do what feels right for
- “Do what feels right TO YOU what feels light, easy and
fun!” – Emily Aarons
- “Detach from the outcome and have FUN!” – Emily Aarons
- “Give yourself permission to not play by the rules. There is no
right or wrong way, only YOUR way.” – Emily Aarons
- “Your inner compass will take you further faster with better
results” – Emily Aarons
Resources Mentioned to Go Deeper: