Oct 20, 2020
Today, I am sharing why I changed the name of my mastermind.
I recorded this episode to remind you that there is no right way to
run a business and also to give you permission to trust yourself
and make changes in your business.
We have been taught to believe that following other people's
success formulas is the path for our own success and that’s not how
I run my business or what I teach my clients.
In this episode, I will share why I changed the name of my
mastermind and the process I went through that led me to make key
changes inside my business.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What inspired me to change the name of my mastermind.
- Why there are no rules to the right way to run a business.
- Why you have taken programs and courses and haven’t found
- Understanding that following other people’s formulas usually
never leads to success.
- How I help my clients to find alignment, listen to their
intuition, and trust that they are on the right path.
- Why it’s so important to have a group of people who are with
you and cheer you on when you are looking to take your business to
the next level.
- "We all have unique abilities and experiences and unique life
paths."- Emily Aarons
- "Magic that happens when you get collective energies of
like-minded people together." - Emily Aarons
- "It's like a breath of fresh air to have a group of women who
are with you, to hold you, to see you, to cheer you on, to
encourage you." - Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving
an honest review on iTunes. Your
ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.