Aug 20, 2019
In this episode Jill and Emily jam on what it's like to have
ease and alignment after feelings of breakdown. Jill gives the
listeners her process to ask themselves "what do I REALLY want" and
how can I allow that in? We find it's in the white space where all
the answers reveal themselves.
Jill Stanton is the co-founder of Screw The Nine To Five—her and
her husband, Josh’s slice of the internet where they help transform
unsatisfied employees into dangerously-successful entrepreneurs so
they can work whenever they want from wherever they want!
She’s a new mom, has an inappropriate love for trashy tv and isn’t
afraid of a tall glass of gin.
Highlights you won't want to
- Staying on mission and maintaining your personal alignment
- Processing changes in your life and bringing them into your
- Getting rid of your "maybes" and deciding for yourself to give
in to your intuition
- Understanding that you must be open and surrendering to your
- Creating something new that you can put your heart and soul
- Example of a conference where you allow time to clear your
- Listening to audiobooks and considering how to understand what
you listen to
- How to be gentle on yourself and your spouse when it comes to
- Having different routines to make you feel better about
yourself and your life
- Make sure to constantly check and decide on a mission that you
- You must always be open and decide to clear your mind in order
to have a better life.
- You must be gentle with yourself and understand that you are
only human; you can only do so much.
- "When you are in that alignment, you can do all you want." -
- "Allowing your dreams to grow with no fear is essential." -