Dec 31, 2019
Today I have an amazing conversation with Jasmine Shea about
everyday ways to create abundance in your life.
Jasmine Shea is the author of over a dozen healthy cookbooks, the
host of the Dinner Table Talk podcast, and the founder of Your
Dinner Is Planned: a membership site that offers the fastest and
most affordable way for busy families to get healthy dinners on the
Her vision is to empower people to value their health in a new way,
and she spreads this impact by providing resources to live a
healthy, sustainable lifestyle with an approach that is simple and
In this episode, you will discover everyday ways to create
abundance in your life, the importance of learning how to have an
abundance mindset and the simple way to get started with small acts
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What is Boujee Night and why you should plan one.
- How to create abundance in your life every day and why it
- Why it’s so important to create a container of abundance, so
that you can connect and align with your higher level success.
- How having Boujee Nights made Jasmine aware of her relationship
- Why sometimes you can feel negative emotions when you are
- The questions you should be asking yourself when feeling anger
or frustration as a result of spending money.
- The challenge Jasmine created for herself so she could practice
spending money in ways that made her uncomfortable.
- How the challenge presented Jasmine multiple growth
opportunities that allowed her to create more abundance in her
- Why it’s so important to create space in your life to allow
growth, expand and level up.
- How to get started with small acts of abundance in your
everyday life so you can experience small wins.
- The importance of noticing the negative emotions and your
attachment to certain purchases and how they affect your life every
- How food choices allow you to practice abundance every
- Understanding that the way you experience abundance is related
to your self-worth.
- “My definition of Boujee is when you're trying to be really
fancy, but you're not quite really fancy, but you're just owning
it.” - Jasmine Shea
- “My mission builds upon this concept of the spectrum, because I
feel like no matter where we are, no matter what we have access to,
no matter what we have, we can absolutely create abundance with
food, especially because we're eating every day. “ - Jasmine
- “When we set up ourselves for growth, no matter what it is,
whether it's growth in our business or stretching ourselves to be
more abundant, we are sort of setting ourselves up with these
little challenges for ourselves.” - Emily Aarons
- “One of the things my grandfather used to say was the value
will last long after the price is forgotten.” - Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper: