Sep 17, 2019
Today I am speaking to Amy Clover about overcoming body shame.
Amy has worked with clients from both ends of the health spectrum:
from overly obsessed with earning a certain body type to those who
are unsure where to begin.
We dive deep into what does it really mean to be healthy and how you can build habits to support that.
In this episode, you will discover the importance of listening to your body and inner wisdom, setting boundaries and how giving yourself permission to write the rules is the key to overcoming body shame and letting go of guilt so you can begin to trust yourself.
We are the ones who decide; when your body is lit up you are like a magnet and become unstoppable.
As you’ll hear, Amy’s story is an incredible one, and her perspective about overcoming body shame is absolutely life-changing.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
• What got Amy to create her business Strong Inside Out.
• How to use body neutrality to overcome body shame and feel worthy.
• How to navigate the postpartum journey and the importance of listening to your inner voice.
• How to get back to balance using healthy boundaries
• What it really means to be healthy and why cutting out foods can be unhealthy.
3 Key Points: