May 30, 2019
In our 28th episode of the
Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks with Libby Bryant.
Libby is an artist, designer, and mother of (soon-to-be) 3,
who is focused on inspiring creatives in working to build more
intuitive and effective businesses.
shares about her recent pregnancy and a new level of growth and
- Cycles and Rhythms, and Discussing
"Time-blocking" to be purposeful and focused.
- Taking Bold action and why it was a
- Seeing "self" above the "expectations" of
- Discussing the Bold choice for simplicity and
3 Key Points:
- Knowing where you want to go is critical before
taking actions steps.
in yourself and in your courage is more important than living up to
- Choose simplicity and ease over
- “Implementing and taking actions mean nothing
if you don't know where you are going.” – Libby Bryant
- “Anybody that has become a mother realizes, not
only how special that time is, but also how demanding it is. ” –
- “Choose to not be afraid of all the potential
things that could go wrong from this choice, and be totally sure of
what I need.” – Libby Bryant
knows what happens in terms of the magical inspiration that comes
into my life when I'm taking space." - Libby Bryant
choosing to make things easy, and not choosing the story that can
make you feel less-than." - Emily Aarons